Over 15 years of experience
We have over 15 years of active and comprehensive experience in IT, management, leadership, coaching (ICF), mentoring and training. We work not only with IT agile teams but also marketing teams, sales teams, lawyers and others. We supported over 10 organizations in the process of agile / digital transformations, covering not only IT and PMO departments but also Business, HRs, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Support, Centres of Excellence (CoE)). We mentored and coached managerial staff, C-level staff, management boards, directors and shareholders of companies.
The widest offer in Poland
As the only company in Poland we have coaches, mentors, trainers certified (and experienced in agile transformations) from all key agile frameworks and methodologies, including solutions dedicated to scaling Agility and methodologies for conducting transformational changes in organizations such as PROSCI. We offer the widest range of Agile coaching services from: Scrum, Kanban, NEXUS, Large Scaled Scrum (LeSS), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD), Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Agile Project Management (AgilePM), PRINCE2 Agile.
We do coaching, consulting, mentoring and training for organizations in Europe. The scale of projects extends from consulting small web project with artistic project teams up to comprehensive agile transformational programs of large organizations in almost all sectors.
Through 15 years of our working carrier, we’ve trained, coached, mentored, consulted or taught people from companies such as:
- AGH – Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza
- Adding Value Consulting AB
- Aiton Caldwell S.A.
- Akademia Obrony Narodowej w Warszawie
- American Heart of Poland S.A.
- Aon Hewitt Sp. z o.o.
- Arvato Bertelsmann Media Sp. z o.o. (References)
- Asseco Business Solutions S.A.
- Asseco Poland S.A. (References, References #2)
- Atena (References)
- Atos (References)
- Bank Millennium S.A.
- Bank Zachodni WBK
- BGŻ BNP Paribas
- BPH S.A.
- BrightONE Sp. z o.o. (References)
- Clearsense S.A. Sp.K.
- CodeSushi (References)
- Cognitran (References)
- Comarch S.A.
- Compertus.eu Sp. z o.o.
- CUBE.ITG S.A. (References)
- Dell Sp. z o.o.
- Descom Sp. z o.o.
- Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
- D&S Rescue System
- E NET Production Sp. z o.o.
- Emitel Sp. z o.o.
- Eneria Sp. z o.o.
- Ensalta Sp. z o.o.
- EPAM Systems Poland Sp. z o.o. (References)
- Euler Hermes
- Fakro Sp. z o.o. (References)
- GE – General Electric
- Glencore Polska
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- HP Global Business Center
- IDEO Sp. z o.o. (References)
- IMS Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Infovide Matrix
- ING Bank Śląski
- InsData, spol. s r. o. (References)
- Institute of National Remembrance
- Interia Sp. z o.o. (References)
- ITMAGINATION (References)
- Kemira Gdańsk Sp z o.o.
- Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Macoscope Sp. z o.o. (References)
- Media Saturn Holding Polska Sp. z o.o. (References)
- mLife Sp. z o.o.
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Defence
- Nearshoring Solutions Sp. z o.o.
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- Novartis Poland Sp. z o.o.
- OBASHI Ltd. (Statement of Partnership)
- Oracle Poland (References, Statement #1, Statement #2)
- Orange Poland
- Państwowa Szkoła Wyższa w Białej Podlaskiej (References)
- PGE Systemy S.A.
- PKO Bank Polski
- PKT – Polskie Książki Telefoniczne Sp. z o.o. (References)
- Plantpol S.A.
- Plus GSM
- Polish Air Force
- Politechnika Łódzka
- Politechnika Wrocławska
- Proama S.A.
- Procyon Sp. z o.o. (References)
- PMI PC – Project Management Institute Poland Chapter
- PTK Centertel
- QLOC S.A.
- RBS Bank S.A.
- Rocket Studio (References)
- Roche Polska Sp. z o.o.
- RTV Euro AGD (References)
- Sabre Holdings
- Samsung Electronics Polska Sp. z o.o
- Santander Bank
- Santander Consumer Bank.
- Scania Polska S.A. (References)
- SESCOM S.A. (References)
- SGH – Szkoła Główna Handlowa
- Siemens Sp. z o.o.
- SM Gostyń (References)
- Softsystem Sp. z o.o.
- Spark Media (References)
- SPNT Sp. z o.o.
- Steria Norway
- Sun Microsystems
- Sygnity S.A. (References)
- Tauron Polska Energia S.A.
- Tieto Poland Sp. z o.o.
- UBS Service Centre Poland Sp. z o.o.
- UDSC – Urząd do Spraw Cudzoziemców
- UEK – Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Krakowie
- UMCS – Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej w Lublinie
- Unity S.A. (References)
- Uniq Consulting (References)
- Uniwersytet Wrocławski
- ValueTank Sp. z o.o. (References)
- Volanto (References)
- Volkswagen Bank Polska S.A.
- Volkswagen Financial Services (References)
- Volvo IT
- ZUS – Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych
Jestem kolejną osobą, która miała przyjemność zobaczyć i posłuchać Mirosława. Zdecydowanie zaciekawił mnie swoim wykładem i zainspirował do poszerzania swojej wiedzy w tematyce metodyki Agile. Fakt, że tak chętnie udziela się i dzieli swoją wiedzą jest godny naśladowania, dzięki!
I had the pleasure to participate in Miroslaw's lecture on Agile methodology couple of months ago. He definitely intrigued me with his commitment, extensive knowledge on Agile and coaching abilities. Miroslaw is a very inspiring person, with a spark of passion in everything he does. A true mind opener!
Miałem przyjemność uczestniczenia w szkoleniu M_o_R prowadzonego przez Mirka. Jego zaangażowanie i nietuzinkowy sposób prowadzenia szkolenia pozwolił nie tylko posiąść wiedzę oraz zdać egzamin, ale również bardzo miło spędzić czas.
I had a great pleasure to participate in a couple of trainings guided by Miroslaw. There is no doubt that he is a true expert in his field, great coach and inspiring mentor. At the first glance you might think that he is an introvert, actually, nothing further from the truth. By his great communication abilities he has a great contact with his audience. It is noticeable that he has caring personality, during his trainings he always pays attention about his students. He impressed me by his deep knowledge in many fields and by his ability to simply describe complex IT, and business terms. He knows how IT and business works, that gives a great ability to share the knowledge using great examples and digressions. That is important to mention that he is always giving more than expected, because of that trainings guided by him are not based on the theory, his questions and anecdotes triggers dozens of reasons for own reflections. The amount of his certifications confirms that. If you need a great trainer and expert, I highly recommend Mirek
Byłam na wykładach Mirka. Człowiek z niesamowitą energią, charyzmą, pełen poczucia humoru. Potrafi niesamowicie zaciekawić swoimi zajęciami. Przekazywane treści były bardzo merytoryczne i przekazane z bardzo ciekawy sposób. Już przebieram nogami na następne wykłady w maju.
Mirek provided me the training for the certification in Agile Project Management and after assisting to several trainings in the past years, it is the first time that I get such an interesting background of the topics, applicable examples and real business usability. If anyone is looking for a real training beyond the "text in the book", I widely recommend him. Thank you Mirek for those excellent three days, in which you provided great tools to keep moving in the right direction.
Mirosław has a huge overview about lots of IT areas that made him a perfect designer, advisor and auditor for building professional and high quality applications and infrastructures. He has a great knowledge about project designing and UML but not only from architectural point of view, but also non-functional as performance, scalability etc. As he is very communicative, friendly and open minded what makes him good instructor as he share his knowledge and skills gladly.
Mirek has big knowledge about Project Management (PRINCE2, AGILE PM/DSDM/SCRUM). The most valuable for me was his experience in implementation of project management methods: waterfall (PRINCE2) and Agile (DSDM/SCRUM), especially examples from real project's life when and how use these methods.